Even the smallest touches can improve the look and feel of your home. Since kitchen cabinets rarely come with hardware, use these tips in deciding how to choose door pulls and handles that are right for your home.
- Contemporary kitchens look best with pulls that are streamlined. A simple tubular or rectangular pull is best for this modern style.
- Pull varieties can be mixed and matched. To achieve a unified look in your room, be sure to select all of the same finish for your mix-and-match pulls.
- Take the cabinet color into consideration when selecting the right door pulls. White cabinets work well with every pull.
- Homeowners often overlook glass pulls, but they can be a very stylish option that helps to add color and charm to your kitchen.
- Make sure to test the feel of the pull. Since you will be using them several times a day, you’ll want a pull that feels smooth and sturdy.
As a premier millwork company, everyone at Atlanta Specialty Millwork is dedicated to helping you figure out how to choose door pulls that are right for your home. We work with the best suppliers to ensure that every product is manufactured using the highest quality standards. Deltana, our hardware supplier, has an extensive catalog of products that are perfect for your next project. With years of experience and satisfied customers, you can feel confident contacting us for assistance with your next project.